Saturday, February 8, 2014

room and "real tv"

I bought the cardboard to make shelves for the fair, but it was the beginning of a house instead =) I was looking for inspiration and found this "house". I was going to see if I can build one myself =) so it became finnished yesterday. Then I found more stuff that this man has done and was inspired to do a "real TV".
Oh how happy you can be when you see the miniatures come to life =)
It is far from complete but I just wanted to show you in the process =) It was a bit hard to film with the webcam but you can see a little bit at least =)
 
I'll show more pictures later when it's done!




4 comments:

  1. This is very interesting. Can't wait to see more of your project. The video was a great idea!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW Anna! Your room box is so well done! I like modern spaces and you have made a very clean lined and linear space, in progress. The wall mounted t.v. screen is wonderful! How very clever of you! I had a look at Paris Renfroe's site and loved almost all of it. Thanks for the link! :))
    keep up the Great work that you are doing!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful roombox, I can't wait to see more. Thanks for sharing the link!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete